The Savi410-M Monaural wireless headset is part of Plantronics pioneering portable DECT range. It has a 120 metre wireless range so you can roam freely around the office and multitask. The Plantronics W410 features outstanding sound quality with natural-sounding DSP and wideband audio. The Savi 410 wireless headset is ideal for users in campus-like business environments, using a laptop for voice calls and multimedia, and can even connect up to four different Savi headsets to the same call. This version is optimised for Microsoft Lync. Plantronics part number: 84007-02
- Microsoft-certified version optimized for Microsoft® Lync and Microsoft OCS 2007
- Manage PC voice communications and multimedia wherever your work takes you.
- Lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
- Versatile, convertible headset with three comfortable wearing styles: over the ear, over the head, and behind the head.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metre.
- Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge.
- One-touch call answer; hang-up; volume control, and mute and flash with supported softphones.
- USB DECT™ adapter for increased PC mobility.
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against sudden loud noises.
- Conference-in up to three additional headsets.
- Elegant magnetic headset docking.
- Backed by Plantronics industry-leading global service and support.