The Savi®440 is the lightest headset on the market and part of Plantronics’ pioneering portable DECT™ range. You can wear it in any of three different ways to match your personal style and it has a 120 metre wireless range so you can roam freely around the office and multitask. Its hot swappable batteries* can be changed mid-conversation, enabling unlimited talk time, and it also features outstanding sound quality with natural-sounding DSP and wideband audio. The Savi 440 wireless headset is ideal for users in campus-like business environments, using a laptop for voice calls and multimedia, and can even connect up to four different Savi headsets to the same call. This is the version optimised for Microsoft Lync.
- Manage PC voice communications and multimedia wherever your work takes you.
- Optimised for MS Lync™ Server 2010 / MS OCS 2007.
- Lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
- Versatile, convertible headset with three comfortable wearing styles: over the ear, over the head, and behind the head.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metre.
- Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge.
- Hot swappable battery* for unlimited talk time.
- One-touch call answer; hang-up; volume control, and mute and flash with supported softphones.
- USB DECT™ adapter for increased PC mobility.
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against sudden loud noises.
- Conference-in up to three additional headsets.
- Elegant magnetic headset docking.
- Backed by Plantronics industry-leading global service and support.
* Additional battery sold separately. In order to take advantage of unlimited talk time and charge 2 batteries simultaneously you will need either a Deluxe Charging Cradle & Battery kit (84601-01) or a USB Deluxe Charging Kit (84603-01), both of which are sold separately.