The Savi® 700-series wireless headset will intelligently manage your PC-, mobile-, and desk-phone calls, and automatically update your UC presence status* so that colleagues can see your availability. It can also connect with up to three other Savi headsets on a call, and has a wireless roaming range of up to 120 metres. The headsets feature wideband audio and DSP for high quality, natural sounding call clarity and a single charge of the batteries provides up to nine hours talk time. Once you experience a Savi 700 headset system you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
* With supported softphones, using supplied Plantronics software.
- One intelligent headset to manage your PC, mobile and desk phone calls.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metres.
- One-touch call answer; hang-up; volume control, and mute and flash controls across devices.
- Automatically routes calls to whichever device – mobile phone or headset – is within easy reach.
- Transfer audio from headset to mobile phone at the touch of a button, and take calls on the move.
- UC presence and status is automatically updated when on a PC, mobile or desk phone call.
- Adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times.
- Don’t just manage calls – conference-in up to three additional Savi® headsets with advanced audio mixing.
- Automatically subscribe a new headset to a base simply by docking the headset.
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
- SoundGuard™ technology provides protection against sudden loud noises.
- Up to 9 hours talk time on a single charge.
- Backed by Plantronics industry-leading global service and support.
- Built in protection against long-term noise exposure, and sudden sounds.
– Soundguard® DIGITAL™ protects against sudden high sound levels and prevents average noise level from exceeding 85dBA