The Jabra UC VOICE 550 is a corded headset designed specifically for Unified Communications deployments. The headset is made for desk-centric professionals who occasionally work from different locations and need to take the headset with them. The headset features superior sound clarity for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. The microphone includes a noise-reduction feature, ensuring that the recipient cannot hear background noise from the speaker’s surroundings. This makes the headset suitable for use in louder office environments.
The Jabra UC VOICE 550 is certified and optimized with the Microsoft Lync platform and is fully functional with the latest generation of softphones. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use. The intuitive call-control unit attached to the cord allows for fast user adoption.
- Crystal clear wideband sound
- Optimised for Microsoft® Office Communicator™ and Microsoft® Lync™
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for PC
- Stereo sound allows you to enjoy UC voice applications in stereo
- Microphone with a superior noise-reduction feature
- PeakStop protection protects the user against sudden loud sounds
- Intuitive call-control unit for fast user adoption
- Wideband audio quality – Frequency range up to 6,800 Hz
- Flexible boom arm tip ensures optimal microphone positioning for noise-reduction
- Soft leatherette padding on the headband
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushions