Simplify your transition to Unified Communications (UC) by helping manage calls from desk phones, softphones, and even mobile phones with the same headset.
Intuitive and straightforward, the MDA220 USB eases your migration to UC without leaving desk phones behind. This intelligent switch gives teams the freedom to manage calls on different phones without changing headsets.
The MDA220 USB means voices are heard and calls are answered quickly. One-touch remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones and softphones. Wideband and stereo audio support makes calls sound naturally clear.
A simple way to prepare for UC, this flexible switch is compatible with PCs, Macs, most Plantronics USB headsets, and major phones. Adaptable design helps ensure future compatibility with desk phones, softphones, and Plantronics headsets. And Plantronics Manager Pro software subscription service streamlines management of MDA220 USB switches and connected headsets.
- Smart, visually enhanced controls make managing calls quick and easy
- A single headset covers desk phones, softphones, and even mobile phones when used with Bluetooth USB headsets
- Remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones as well as softphones
- Wideband technology creates a more natural voice experience
- Stereo audio enhances sound, so everyone can concentrate on business, not distractions
- Primed for next-generation headsets and devices to ensure future compatibility
- Limited need for firmware updates when onboarding new headsets, avoiding downtime
- Compatible with PCs, Macs, and all major desk phones and softphones supported by Plantronics Hub
- Works with Plantronics corded, wireless, and Bluetooth USB headsets, including Blackwire, Savi, and Voyager Series