SC 30 USB CTRL is a deployment-friendly, mono wideband headset compatible with global providers of Unified Communications solutions such as Avaya, Cisco and IBM. With an integrated call control unit and USB connector the SC 30 USB CTRL offers great functionality and convenience with the added benefit of Sennheiser stereo sound. SC 30 USB CTRL is specifically designed for the Unified Communications market, where Sennheiser HD voice clarity and maximum call-handling flexibility can make a genuine difference to productivity.
- Integrated all control and USB connector
- Call control features: answer/end a call, volume up/down, microphone mute, redial last outgoing call and reject incoming call
- Compatible with global providers of Unified Communications solutions
- Single-sided wearing style – let’s you hear what’s going on around you
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity
- Wideband sound for natural listening experience
- Headphones frequency response 60-16,000Hz
- Excellent voice clarity - Microphone Frequency response 150–6,800Hz (Wideband)
- High-comfort – large ear pads in a lightweight headset for relaxed wearing
- Pivotable boom – rotates through 340 degrees for wearing flexibility on right or left ear and precision microphone placement
- Bendable boom arm – ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
- ActiveGard™ – technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- USB plug and play for effortless connection to PC or Mac. Desktop or laptop.
- Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty