Enter UC with the best-featured headset you never thought your budget could afford. Blackwire® 300 Series USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Web-based training, and PC multimedia applications. Inline controls make it simple to answer and end PC calls and control volume and mute. The lightweight metal headband provides durability while delivering a comfortable and secure fit, while the unique Dynamic EQ feature optimises sound quality and adjusts settings on the fly, creating outstanding sound for voice, music, and multimedia. The Blackwire 300 Series is ideal for those new to PC telephony as well as organisations looking for a UC solution that’s easy to roll out, manage, and upgrade.
The Blackwire C320M is optimised for use with Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 and Microsoft® OCS 2007.
- Optimised for use with Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 and Microsoft® OCS 2007
- Two wearing styles available: binaural/hi-fi stereo or monaural design
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides a more natural sounding voice
- Wideband audio with noise cancelling for high quality PC telephony
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Optional accessories include leatherette ear cushions and hard carrying case
- Backed by Plantronics® two year limited warranty and industry leading global service and supp